If you wish a Hollywood snow-white smile, try laser teeth whitening. This is a modern method of enamel lightening combining efficiency and absolute safety. It has been practiced for about 20 years and, of course, it is very popular with our clients. The principle is that the oxygen ions released from the brightening compound under the influence of a laser beam deactivate the pigment ions on the enamel. As a result, teeth shade becomes lighter by 6-9 tones.
The benefits of laser whitening
Those who are faced with the problem of yellowed tooth enamel fear that the bleaching procedure may harm or even destroy it. This is excluded in case of laser exposure. After all, the main advantages of the method are a gentle effect on the teeth. The procedure has actually lots of benefits.
- Efficiency. The spots of yellow, gray and brown color disappear.
- Safety for enamel.
- Comfort and painlessness of the method.
- An instant result of the procedure.
- Reducing the intensity of the beam flux, reducing the treatment duration and concentration of the bleaching composition.
Unlike homemade brightening, using a laser takes much less time. The result is achieved in one visit.
Indications and contraindications for laser bleaching
We recommend laser teeth whitening to everyone who feels aesthetic discomfort having a grayish or yellowish teeth enamel, as well as for heavy smokers and coffee drinkers. People often ask us to brighten pulpless teeth, because their shade differs from other teeth.
However, in some cases, teeth brightening is contraindicated.
- Pregnancy or lactation.
- Tooth decay (caries).
- Oncological diseases.
- Periodontal disease.
- Dental scale.
- Enamel hypersensitivity.
- Demineralization of teeth.
- Children under 16 years of age.
If you have fillings or crowns, be prepared for the fact that their shade will be different from the teeth shade, as they could not be bleached.
Carrying out the procedure in the clinic Eurodent
An appointment with the doctor of aesthetic dentistry Eurodent includes the preparatory stage, the very whitening stage and the final stage.
- The doctor cleans and polishes the surface of the teeth so that the brightening is even.
- A holder (retractor) is inserted into the mouth. It isolates cheeks and lips from contact with a bleaching agent.
- Liquid cofferdam (a polymer hardening under the influence of a photopolymer lamp) is applied to the edge of the gum, and eyes are protected with glasses. So, neither eyesight nor soft tissue will suffer.
- Special laser whitening gel is applied on the teeth.
- The next stage is teeth whitening according to the protocol. It is possible to process each tooth individually with a laser for 30 seconds. But if there is a special nozzle, the teeth are bleached by quadrants, which significantly speeds up the process.
- After the end of the procedure, the gel is thoroughly washed off, and a special gel for fluoridation is applied to the teeth.
The degree of brightening is individual and depends on how sensitive the teeth are to the whitening composition.
You may experience unpleasant, slightly uncomfortable feelings. Feeling discomfort? The doctor will suspend the procedure and do everything to eliminate it. The same sensations are possible after a couple of hours. In this case we advise to drink pain medication. Sensitivity to cold or hot is also possible. But it will pass after a couple of days. The principles of laser bleaching, being the most modern method, lessen these drawbacks.
Duration of effect
Laser teeth whitening ensures the preservation of teeth whiteness for several years. The duration of the whitening effect can be prolonged with proper daily oral hygiene at home and regular (once in half a year) professional hygiene in the clinic.
To enhance the result, the laser whitening procedure can be repeated. It can also be combined with home bleaching.
Please abstain from coffee, cigarettes, wine, tea and other coloring products for the first two days. And you should not eat and drink two hours after the procedure. The doctor of Eurodent Clinic will tell all these recommendations in detail.
Price for laser teeth whitening in Kyiv
|Homemade whitening (one jaw)||1690 UAH|
|Zoom whitening (one jaw)||2210 UAH|
|Laser whitening of all teeth||5880 UAH|
|Intracavitary whitening of one tooth||1260 UAH|
"Before and after"
Before bleaching, you need to do a professional tooth brushing.
After bleaching, you should abstain from taking coloring products as the bleaching process lasts for two days.
Valentina Vasilievna Porokhnavets
Chief doctor, dental therapist
We guarantee quality service
We offer both relatively inexpensive and exclusive treatments
We comply with the requirements of the programs "Anti-AIDS" and "Anti-hepatitis"
We use only high-quality materials for dental treatment
Reviews of laser teeth whitening
I have been looking for the right dentistry for a long time and finally found where I could get the service at the proper level. It is very convenient that this dental clinic is located in the city center. Whitening of teeth does not take much time today, so you can whiten your teeth if necessary, even between meetings or during a lunch break. Thanks to Eurodent staff for decent service and excellent results.
Eurodent became the number one dentistry for me, because after 3 years of service, our relations are already more similar to friendly ones, which makes us even more cooperative. I wish you prosperity!
I liked the friendly atmosphere very much. The doctor solved the problem quickly and clearly.